Investment Vehicles– Alternative Asset Fund
What is an Alternative Asset Fund?
An alternative asset fund invests in a variety of non-traditional assets excluding securities and real estate to generate investment returns.
· Physical assets (e.g., aircrafts, ships, capital equipment, fine art)
· Social infrastructure
· Commodities (e.g., oil, natural gas, coal, iron, copper)
· Entertainment (e.g., films, dramas, musicals, plays, games)
· Intellectual property rights
· Structured (e.g., Syndicated Loan, CBO, CDO, CDS, CLO)